Monday, January 21, 2013

under the twinkling stars, i reach for you

e7a6f584-8606-451c-b0ca-7f3d8300315d cb81451a-8274-43e9-b1eb-896777f38cb3 e20ad235-fbf6-4b6e-8aab-724a1472ba27 10e88214-e637-415c-8ea4-e50fc41b000e Men's vintage jacket,levis cutoffs,maxstudio thigh highs,Vintage sweater

With the bipolar weather going on here in NYC, sometimes its so confusing to decide whether to bundle up or jst throw on a jacket...very deceiving..Well had to catch up with some frens yesterday for dinner and donned this outfit..And eventually had to throw on my huge vintage fur coat  before i left my place!!

xoxo
Preity

19 comments:

  1. i love the cardiagn/sweater! it looks both classy and cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the sweater and the jacket, really great look


    www.anightinnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your collection of vintage finds.....and how you put them together!!!!!
    brooke @ what2wear

    ReplyDelete
  4. I´m a new follower. I love your blog and your shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely outfit!Thank you for the nice comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear, your outfit is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your whit vest/sweater!
    xoxo
    CAtita

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the way you put together vintage clothing!

    Also sorry to disappoint but they're only extensions T^T I've tried so hard to get it that colour but my hair literally started falling of cos of the bleach. The closest I've gotten to a white was when I bleached my hair, dyed it over with turquoise colour and whilst the turquoise was fading away I bleached it again and it turned silvery white xD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool outfit post! Love your blog, you have a new stalker!

    SSSx

    www.stylestreetstalker.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi sweetie!!! thanks for comenting on my blog!! would you like to follow eachother? i am following you :)

    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great look!!! Here is cold outside, hot inside the stores... which makes it difficult to figure out what to wear :(
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love your inner jacket!

    thanks for the sweet comments

    xx

    selvia

    am2pmchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your high-waisted shorts!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. simple and effortlessly stylish look

    xoxo Ra

    ReplyDelete